1st December 2020
Music Concert – End of Term 4
The End of Term 4 Concert will feature performances by the Chevalier College String Ensemble, Reed Ensemble, Guitar Ensemble, Concert Band, Junior Band, Stage Band, Chamber Ensemble, Classic Rock Ensemble, Drumline and Orchestra – to be held on Friday 4 December 2020 at 6pm in the Performing Arts Centre. All Covid-safe protocols will be followed.
- All guests must reserve a ticket prior to the concert.
- There is no admission charge.
- Your FREE ticket must be reserved via TryBooking: https://www.trybooking.com/BNBJL
- There will be no tickets available at the door.
Event entry and arrival details:
- Print your ticket or have it accessible on your phone. Tickets must be presented at the door.
- Arrive 30 minutes ahead of the performance time to allow for the COVID sign-in process.
- Download the Service NSW App prior to arriving at the college so you are ready to use the Chevalier QR code.
COVID-19 conditions of entry:
- You do not have any flu-like symptoms
- You have not been asked to self-isolate by NSW Health
- You agree to social distancing
- You use the hand sanitiser provided on entry
- You record your attendance by using the Service NSW App and the Chevalier QR code. Please download the Service NSW App prior to arriving at the college. (A pen and paper method will also be available.)
If you are unable to attend and wish to watch the concert via Zoom, please join the Zoom meeting on Friday 4 December from 5.45pm, using this link: https://chevaliercollege.zoom.us/j/91974417892?pwd=WVRRbnBNS0NxdlhqQ0k1VXdvcytsZz09
Please note that our usual raffles to raise funds for the Lito Fernandez Scholarship, will not be held due to COVID-19 restrictions. We hope to return to the raffles in 2021.