History and Tradition
Chevalier College began in 1946, with just 40 students, as a boarding and day school for boys.
Joined by 30 girls from Elm Court run by the Dominican sisters in Moss Vale, the College became truly coeducational in 1973. There are now more than 1100 students enrolled at Chev.
In 2016 the college celebrated its 70th Anniversary. For some highlights through the decades…